pin it

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I love the mail!

I got home last night from a stress full week and what did I find? A gift from my Wonderful Secret Pal! It was a perfect gift! I took it to bed with me and read a couple of chapters! It was just as funny and infomative as I had hoped.

I was reading parts to my husband when we got to the part where Stephanie talks about wool not being a fire hazard, because it tends to just smolder and and not really flame up, my hubby was quiet and started laughing for no reason. I asked him what was up and he said he was imagining flaming sheep running across the field..... and that now he knew why you never hear about that, cause they just smolder....... He is a quiet guy, but he is really funny sometimes.

Anyway, Thank you secret pal.......This was great suprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,