pin it

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Treasury Round Up 5-13-2012

Thank you to everyone who included me in their treasuries this week!  I love looking at everyone's choices and the variety of things you can find always astounds me.  I love farmer's markets and craft shows and this makes me feel like I get to visit one every day!  Thanks Everyone!

(All photos, treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.)

 

Sometimes Wire....Sometimes Fiber


Sometimes Wire....Sometimes Fiber  Sharon included my Easter Cane Hand Spun Wool Yarn in this collection. I love the combination of the variety of Mother's day gifts.   You should check out AllToolsPrayerful, she has some very nice things there including this lovely Greeting Cards



the big question is: what to pack?  Deb included my Lady Bug Shaw Pins in this collection. I love the things she choose that she could use for a trip.   You should check out Storybeader, she has some very nice things there including this lovely Repurposed wildlife animal sketchbooks



Gift Guide for the Girls in Your Life

Gift Guide for the Girls in Your Life  Erika included my Purple Lace Weight Wool Yarn in this collection. I love the combination of the colors in this collection.   You should check out ArtfulRising , she has some very nice things there including this lovely Story Art Doll 


Flowers for Mom - Peaceful Love



Flowers for Mom - Peaceful Love  Michele included my Spring Flowers Stitch Markers in this collection. I love the all the different flower items in this collection.   You should check out Wild Rose Herb Shop , she has some very nice things there including this lovely Queen of Hearts - Hand-Blended Herbal Tea


vivid dawn


vivid dawn  Monica included my Fairy Blue Hand Spun Corridale Wool Yarn in this collection. I love the all the striking colors of the items in this collection.   You should check out Monicaj , she has some very nice things there including this lovely Crocheted Lace Stones



Salt & Pepper

Salt & Pepper  Heather included my Doggie Stitch Markers in this collection. I love the all the Black & White items in this collection.   You should check out iHartFelt , she has some very nice things there including this lovely HartFelt Monkey Softie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,