pin it

Monday, September 04, 2006

The days fly by!

Wow! I really didnt' realize I hadn't updated my blog in so long. The summer has flown by and being a Real Estate Agent has sucked up way more of my time than I expected.

Secret Pal 8 is over and I did get one more fabulous package from my pal. She sent me everything I need to knit lace. I have been horribly slow in getting pictures. I will post some soon. She also sent candle and votive holders that I really love.

I have signed up for Secret Pal 9 and I am going to note on my calendar to contact my pal every week. I would like to aspireto be as great of a pal as the one I get.

So summer seems to be over here and I will leave you with some of my favorite photos from this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,