pin it

Sunday, December 30, 2012

At Long Last

It seems like it has been forever since we moved.  It has only been 4 months.  It is lovely here and Michael loves his teaching job.  It is very beautiful here and we are very happy.

 I have reopened my Etsy shop and will be adding items as I can.  

It may be a little slow going, getting back up and running, part of the reason it has taken me so long, has to do with my health, but I am fine now, I just need to build up my stamina.  My new exercise bike I got for Christmas should help with that.
 
 We went out into the wilderness and got a Christmas tree this year!

   I love the look of the snow on the rocks!  

 All down Main Street, there are Real Live trees on the phone poles!  and they have lights on them too.  They are very pretty at night.

 

I will share more about the wonderful place I live soon.







knitting yarns

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new home, Teresa. It's always an adventure moving to a new place, I think. The snow on the rocks looks pretty, and I like the trees up in the air too. I've never seen it done like that before. Wishing you and yours all the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't the time just fly by?! Glad Michael loves his job... it's so important. Happy New Year, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,