pin it

Friday, September 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPA!

I know it is one day late, but better late than never, although we did have a pretty awesome dinner at Bel Tramonto last night!

Michael turned 45 yesterday! WOW! It is hard to believe that we are pushing 50, or at least my Hunny Bunny is. Here are some photos to show how gracefully he is aging. And how I have turned him into a Hippie! I talked Michael into growing his hair long and it keeps growing and growing!

Look, Dear, when I first met you, you had almost no gray in your hair or beard, but I think you knew something was up, I can tell by the look on your face.

Thank goodness you got happy when you let your hair start to grow! You are so cute in this pic. It is one of my favorites.

See, Hair is longer......and you get sexier! and you look pretty happy too!


This was last year.... You still make my heart go pitter patter and I am still glad!


I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,