pin it

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well...it's about time

It has been almost a year since my last post.......almost a year since my father died....and I am okay. Actually, I am quite good. I have a wonderful family and a great husband, and a house full of funny, annoying pets.

I read quite a few blogs and am always impressed with how open people seem to be and how generous they are with sharing their lives. Well, I seem to be such a lurker, but I am going to make an effort to share more.

I have been knitting my brains out and starting to design some patterns. So this seems to be a good place to share those!

These fingerless mitten are the very first pattern I designed all by my self. I need to get those written up so I can share the pattern! Lilee really likes them...as you can see from her "real" smile and not the fakey school picture smile she usually give me.

So I have a lot of catching up to do! I am off to sort photos and figure out what to share next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,