pin it

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hey...I'm famous.....sort of

One of my favorite blogs is The Yarn Junkie. and if you go there, you will see a picture of me~!!! or at least of my head and my ear. LOL. I test knitted a hat for her and sent a pic and she put up the photo. Cool huh?

Well, her yarn is nice and the pattern was nice also it is from the top down, so if your not sure if you have enough yarn, no problem.

I am soaking a pound of alpaca I just got and so I will be blending this with some wool later this week. I am not sure what I am going to make, but I'll share when I decide.

I read a few other blogs like Kerry Knits. She has kids and is a great writer. She always cracks me up. I have come to the conclusion that you have many more amusing things to write about when your kids are small. Life around her is pretty mundane. But at least I have lots of pretty pictures to share. and next week I get to see Lilee so she will probably do some cute things....anyway here's some of those photos I was talking about:


This summer my niece Tori came to stay a while with me. She is 15 now and it seems like just yesterday that she was a tiny baby. We had a good time while she was here, including this silly photo session. She is so beautiful and smart. I can't wait to see what she will be when she finishes growing up.

I have one of those coffee travel cups from Starbucks that let you put your own photos on the outside behind the plastic. Well, I scanned my favorites at the time and made this template so the originals didn't get hurt. I really love that cup. There is everything from Josh as a little boy to Lilee as a baby. And my mom too, who is in heaven. And that is my hubby with the starfish on his head. ( That is really one of my favorites.)

And last but never least it Lilee this past summer at my house. I love it when she laughs, which is a lot, and I really like this pic of her filling up the pool with the hose.

Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,