pin it

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I did it!!

Well, I actually did it. I fixed that stupid blue bar and got it back up to the top where it belongs. It is amazing to me that one or two little letters in the wrong place can mess up your page so much.

Anyway, I think I am going to finally get over this awful cold I have had for the last week. I am starting to feel normal and not like a zombie.

I am still working away on that roving and finally making some headway. Not all of the roving has as much vm as other parts.

I need to get batteries for the digital camera before I can share any current projects. But I do have some other photos to share:

This is my Hubby. This is one of my favorite pictures of him. Though now his hair is much longer and his beard much greyer, he is still the cutest guy I have ever seen. He has been in Florida on business most of this year, and I must say it has been the most lonesome year I can recall. But, he will be home by Thanksgiving this year. So I will be extra thankful this holiday season.

This is Miss Lilee and her Mom Brianna at music class. I was lucky enough to get to go to this class with them when I was visiting. It is really interesting. They teach the parents songs to sing with the kid and they get music and instruments to take home.

Lilee doesn't like to get her hands dirty in the least. She'll make you wash them if they are the slightest bit sticky or dirty. So, it was hilarious to me that she was willing to pick up the sand. Although this lasted about 10 seconds and she was running to the water to rinse off her hands.


I saved the best picture for last. On my last visit we went out to lunch. (Bri, Lilee & I) and as you can tell we had a great time. One of my most favorites sounds in the world is a baby/toddlers laugh and this photo just cracks me up because I can just hear her laughter in my mind.

Well, I am off to spin. I really am enjoying looking at these pics and thinking about everyone. I hope everyone else enjoys them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,