pin it

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good Intentions

I really do have good intentions! I was planning to update this blog every day and I am failing miserably. I do have a pretty good excuse. My Dad is under hopsice care, he has been for 3 years and they are great! But it is time for him to have more help, and we are in the process of moving him into an adult fostercare. It is a very nice one, very homey and he will have his own room and a livingroom with a big screen tv and they have a big deck for him to sit in the sun on. I think he will be very happy there. He will be close to us and I will not have to worry about him being alone so much.

The process is taking a lot of time and stress, so that is my excuse for not updating my etsy page and my blog. But I am knitting and will take some photos this week to share!

So my good inentions are still intact and are here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. I DO hope you continue to blog! I very much enjoyed reading your entries and look forward to seeing pictures of your future endeavors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,