pin it

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Drum Roll Please!

Well, with the help of my wonderful Hubby, I have photos of 2 finished objects! First we have the Psychedelic crocheted Ripple Afgan. I found this when we were cleaning out the shed. It was only about 1/4 of the way done, and the ....gasp.... acrylic yarn is all gone, but if you turn it sideways, it will make a great Kid's blanket. (since Lilee can't read yet, I guess it is safe to mention that it will be a gift for her!)

The first photo may make you dizzy..... so I asked the hubby to take another one! He is such a good sport, even if he did lay my pretty pretty blanket on his yucky bug laden truck!

My Second finished object is this Log Cabin Blanket, inspired by the wonderful Mason Dixon Knitting book. Their Blog is one of my "everyday" reads!

The difference in color in the two photos is amazing! The true color are somewhere inbetween, but leaning more toward the second photo!

I guess I am not selling enough Real Estate to satisfy Michael, because he has so kindly placed one of my sign riders in the second photo! So, if you need to buy a house, or land, now you know where to find me!


It wasn't quite wide enough and I didn't want to do more squares, so I did 3 rows of garter stitch on each side of the squares and then 5 rows of various colors from the blanket and the 3 more row of black. Then I just picked random colors and did mitered squares in the corners! Seeing it laid out like this, makes it look much prettier than I thought it was this morning!

I also have some dishcloths and other various small items almost done and I will share these soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:12 AM

    So colorful! Both of your blankets are so great! And, of course, your dishcloths are brilliant. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,