pin it

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Web Page.....What Web Page?

Well......long time no see! I guess I didn't realize just how fast time passes! This is like a new start. I have been reading several blogs in the last several months and I am amazed at how they manage to post every single day! I keep thinking I wish I was that talented and disciplined.

Then I checked my email this morning and got just the inspiration that I need. It was an invite to Ravelry!!! So, I am in the process of getting set up there and I am going to attempt to be a better blogger and keep this updated.

So in that spirit, here is a more recent photo of my most loved knitting model......


We got to spend a week together this summer and we went camping at Howard Prairie. We had a blast! This is my favorite photo of Silly Lilee wearing a sweater I knit her last Christmas.

I have the most fun knitting for her. I think she must like it too, because everytime she sees me knitting, she asks what I am knitting for her! and she is usally right!

I recently found my oldest UFO, a ripple blanket in rainbow colors and it is big enough as it is for a 4 year old, so that will be 1 christmas present down!

I do have several things in the works and I will share photos soon!

My user name on Raverly is Lileesgram! I hope to be up and running on there soon and to be sharing the sock yarn I have been dying and I hope to see everyone there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,