pin it

Friday, August 24, 2007

Ravelry Rocks!

I have been busy getting my Ravelry page started! I really didn't realize how big my sock yarn stash is! This was only one small container! But it has been fun and it is giving me some incentive to get my stash together.



On a different note, Today is/would be my Moms 67th birthday. She has been gone for 9 years and it is hard to believe that it has been that long. She was a great Mom who worked hard to take care of us and loved us a lot. We had finally come to that point in our relationship where we were "friends" and not just Mother and Daughter. She was a great grandma to my son Josh and my niece Tori. It makes me sad that she never got to meet her Great Granddaughter Lilee. But I know that she is watching over us and still taking care of us....so Happy Birthday Mom! I love you and miss you so!

I am still working on photos and sorting for ravelry and for Etsy. I hope to have some of my handspun and rovings up there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,