pin it

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love Etsy

After several years, I finally put stuff in my Esty shop.  I haven't sold anything yet, but it has only been a few days...

Click the photo to see more


But my creative monster has been awoken!  I have been cleaning out my home and shed of all the craft/art/junk stuff that has been stuffed away since we moved into this little bitty 640 sq ft home 5 years ago and I have found all kinds of stuff!

I used to do mosiac and handpainted some as well. I got those up tonite...now I am itching to paint.

I have also listed a bunch of books on Amazon and sold a bunch on line.  I have been a pretty busy bee.

Now my life would be wonderful if I could figure out how to find some money to use to turn the studio into a yarn shop!  All I need is money for yarn.  Thought I had a loan, but they told me today that since I am a Realtor that they can't loan me money.  I guess it is because I work off of commission.  But they could look at the taxes and see that I have made more each year for the past 4 years...but whatever.  So short of hitting the lottery or some long lost relative kicking the bucket, I am at a loss.  Any ideas?  I would love to hear therm.
Michael has been tutoring at KCC, our Jr College as well as student teaching all day and so he is gone like 12 hours a day...I can't wait till fall when he will just be a teacher!  At least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..FINALLY

Well, off to read a bit before bed!  Hope it was a good hump day for you too!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,