pin it

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cool Stuff I Found on Etsy This Week

I read lots of blogs and I have been looking at lots of shops on Etsy lately.  It occurred to me that I have been doing a bit of posting about myself lately, maybe I should branch out and share some of the really cool blogs and other things I have been finding...So here goes:

Cool Stuff I Found on Etsy This Week   
























Blogs I discovered this week:

Countessablaze.com She has a nice give away going on right now

sockpr0n.blogspot.com  How to weave in ends while knitting tutorial

splityarn.com Easiest-knitted-zipper-install-ever.html

I hope to make this a weekly thing....good excuse to spend hours looking at Esty!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,