pin it

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blue Skies Treasury

This is turning into a good week!  I just got featured in another 2 a total of 4 Treasuries today!  I just want to say Thanks to those that included me & I hope everyone clicks on the links to them and looks at all the great items!

 

(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.)

My Cloudy Day Combed Top (3 right, 3 down) was featured in this Treasury 
by Lauren from TheCrochetLady1 



My Stitchmarkers (bottom row, 3rd one) was featured in this Treasury 
by Judy from JNOriginals 



My Stitchmarkers (1st one, 3 rows down) was featured in this Treasury 
by Judy from JNOriginals 



My Camo - Combed Top (4th row, last item) was featured in this Treasury by 
Judy from JNOriginals 



knitting yarns

2 comments:

  1. This is a great treasury list.I have been featured in it also :)Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,