pin it

Friday, June 15, 2012

Featured Friday - VeryCreativeCreation

I would like you to meet Ann Marie and her Etsy shop:  VeryCreativeCreation .


If you love one of a kind necklaces, bracelets and earrings, using antique and vintage jewelry, buttons, silverware, textiles, furs, china and glass. Then you will love the items at VeryCreativeCreation.

Let's get to know ShopPretties and Ann Marie:

What would you like us to know about you?
I am a mix of many things: wife, mother, Project Management Professional, an old soul from days long gone, an artist with a unique outlook. This shop is just a window into my eclectic mess of a mind.
 
What prompted you to open an Etsy Shop?
I was looking for a place to sell my recycled art. 

How did you come up with your shop name?
My shop name is a variation on what people would always say when they saw my art creations. “oh that is very creative” was one of the comments I would always get, so it seem like the perfect name for my shop.

How would you describe your shop?
It is an eclectic mix of all vintage things I love; old jewelry, silverware, textiles, wooden boxes. Things that nobody knows what to do with but can’t seem to part with so I give them a new life and purpose so that people can enjoy them once again.

What inspires you?
Vintage items that have seen better days and need a new lease on life.

Which item in your shop is your favorite to make/find?
I really love the garden and the geode pieces. The art garden because it is so simple and whimsical. The geodes just have such wonderful colors, textures and are such stunning pieces when they are complete.
If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what are the 3 crafty must haves?
Oh this is a hard one, let’s see….. E6000 glue, a hand drill with bits, and a bolt cutter.

Where else can we find you?
As far as online, Very Creative Creations is only on Etsy. Now you can see many of my creations at Antiquefest in Liverpool, NY in July and again in the fall at Warrenburg, Ny’s Worlds Greatest Garage Sale
Is there anything else you would like to share?
That I love doing custom orders and working with customers one on one so never hesitate to talk to me about recreating your family heirlooms and memories by recycling them into art that you can wear and love.
 

Thanks so much Ann Marie.  It has been great getting to know you and discovering your shop and your lovely items.

Now please show Ann Marie some support and let us know which of her pieces are your favorite from her shop! Oh...and go ahead and heart a few of her items along with her shop :)

Have a great weekend!







knitting yarns

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,