pin it

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Fun Stuff to Do - Crochet


Happy Thursday!   I have been dyeing fiber a lot lately and have the urge to crochet for some reason.  I am working on a blanket that I will share soon, but in the mean time here are a couple of cute crochet things I want to make.  I hope they inspire you too!

Here goes:             

Remember, all photos are clickable links 

 

 

Crocheted Clothes Hangers

This tutorial for crochets clothes hangers is a keeper.

The directions are clear and simple and it is not as hard as you may think.  

In fact if you are new to crocheting this is a good project for you as well as more seasoned crocheters.

I am going to make some for Christmas presents!



Crochet Sunflower Pattern

Summer makes me think of Sunflowers.  They are so bright
and cheery

Here is a free pattern from Coats & Craft

Enjoy!






Crochet Bag Pattern

If you are feeling a bit more adventuous, here is a great pattern for a bag by Attic24.

I love reading her blog and seeing the lovely things she comes up with.  The colors she chooses are always s happy.

All this hooking goodness is making my fingers itch to crochet








I hope these few items get your fingers itching to create too.  I hope to find some blanket patterns or squares to share soon!  Have a great rest of the week!




knitting yarns

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 AM

    Cute! I bet those crocheted hangers will be a hit for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute patterns... Just went to a wedding last night and their theme was sunflowers... the crocheted one is so pretty. My grandmother used to crochet hangars by the dozens and give them away as gifts. I love the ones I have that she made. Nice collection, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,