pin it

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Knit Nite

Happy Hump Day......This week has flew by and here we are again at knit nite.  I have been obessed this last week by knitting shawls, mini shawls to be exact.  I had some merino/silk top that I spun and wanted to make something for myself.  Well, I got it done and will post pics later, but it has made me want to go through all my yarn and just knit, knit, knit.

This weeks collection will reflect my obsession with silk/merino blends and some other fun stuff too!



New Pattern Markers in my store

knitting yarns

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Gorgeous! And you're right- this time of year always flys by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome colors!
    Can't wait to see your new project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,