pin it

Friday, May 18, 2012

Featured Friday - AngsDivineDesigns

I would like you to meet Angie and her Etsy shop:  AngsDivineDesigns.


 If you love affordable handmade fashion earrings and jewelry. Then you will love the jewelry at AngsDivineDesigns.  Also if you like jewelry that is nickel free...you are in luck..just let Angie know and she will make sure your items are nickel free.

Let's get to know AngsDivineDesigns and Angie:

What would you like us to know about you?
Well, I am happily married 21 years strong with two beautiful children ages 13 and 11. I am a very spiritual person and love to give back when I can.
 
 What prompted you to open an Etsy Shop?
I started making earrings several years ago when I found out that my daughter could not wear anything that was not nickel free. Any time metal is in contact with her skin, she'll break out in a rash and itch. At the time she wanted to start wearing jewelry we couldn't really find much she could wear; so I started making earrings for her with nickel free hooks. When I started making jewelry I knew I found my creative outlet! I loved it! I started showing people I worked with what I had made and started getting requests. I have enjoyed it ever since.


How did you come up with your shop name?
My shop name was an easy one to come up with. My family has always called me Ang so it just made  sense, Ang's Divine Designs. 

 
How would you describe your shop?
I would describe my shop as fun! You can find so much variety with affordable prices.

What inspires you?
My family and God always inspire me!

Which item in your shop is your favorite to make/find?
I love making the cluster earrings with sparkling beads. I love all that glitters!


 If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what are the 3 crafty must haves?
Well, I would have to have my jewelry making pliers, sparkling beads to work with and head pins and hooks.

Where else can we find you?
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/AngsDivineDesigns
Facebook:www.facebook.com/AngsDivineDesigns
Pinterest: pinterest.com/AngDivineDesign/

Is there anything else you would like to share?
I would love for everyone to check out the variety shops and artists on Etsy. I am in awe of all the talent there!

~~~~~~~

Thanks so much Angie.  It has been great getting to know you and discovering your shop and your lovely items.

Now please show Angie some support and let us know which of her pieces are your favorite from her shop! Oh...and go ahead and heart a few of her items along with her shop :)

Have a great weekend!





knitting yarns

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,