pin it

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Talented Tuesday - Acires

I would like you to meet Acire and her Etsy shop:  Acires.


If you are looking for beautiful Aboriginal inspired paintings, painted mirrors, and frames. . Then you will love the items at Acires.

Let's get to know Acires and Acire :

What would you like us to know about you?
I am a wife and a mother of three children. I have dabbled in painting my whole life. I had the opportunity to live in Australia which is one of the most wonderful countries in the world and was inspired by the art there. I started painting again while living there and remembered how much I enjoyed it. I really hope to bring affordable original art to anyone who wants it.

What prompted you to open an Etsy Shop?
Honestly, unemployment! Also, it was a safe way to see what people thought of my art.


How did you come up with your shop name?
My shop name started as just my user name when I purchased my first item on Etsy and I just kept it when I started my shop.

How would you describe your shop?
I would describe my shop as a place to get affordable original art. I also think it is upbeat and fun.

What inspires you?
The act of painting really inspires me; I enjoy it so much and have such a fun time doing it.



Which item in your shop is your favorite to make/find?
My favorite item is Orange & Peach Aboriginal I just love the colors and the motion in it.
 
If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what are the 3 crafty must haves?
Fabric, needle, and thread (I also love to sew).

Where else can we find you?
I am on Facebook and twitter also.
www.facebook.com/pages/Acire22/307563649293821

twitter.com/#!/AcirePaints





Thanks so much Acire.  It has been great getting to know you and discovering your shop and your lovely items.

Now please show Acire some support and let us know which of her pieces are your favorite from her shop! Oh...and go ahead and heart a few of her items along with her shop :)

Have a great week!





knitting yarns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,