pin it

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Treasury Round Up - 05-05-2012

Thank you to everyone who included me in their treasuries this week!  it is always such a pleasant surprise when that happens.  Etsy is such a fun place, not only do you get to shop, but people support each other and are so friendly.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

(All photos, treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.)

 

Mother's Day Gifts Treasury


Mother's Day Gifts Treasury  Linda included my Glass Owl Stitch Markers in this collection. I love the combination of the variety of Mother's day gifts.   You should check out Linda B's Beaded Jewelry, she has some very nice things there including this lovely Owl Necklace.




Birds & Blooms


Birds & Blooms  Edi included my Flower Charm Stitch Markers in this collection. I love the combination of the variety of Mother's day gifts.   You should check out Memoriesforlifesb, she has some very nice personalized things including this lovely Mothers Day Photo Album

 

 

Mother's Day is Just Around the Bend


Mother's Day is Just Around the Bend  Nancy included my Tequila Sunrise Hand Spun Yarn in this collection. I love the Colors and variety of Mother's day gifts.   You should check out NFallonDesignStudio, she has some very nice things there including this lovely Knit Purse


 

Bits of Everything

Bits of Everything  Dawn included my Wine Hand Spun Corridale Yarn in this collection. I love the randomness of this collection.   You should check out Beads by Dawn, she has some very nice things there including this lovely Beaded Flower Headband



Jelly Donut

Jelly Donut  Nicole included my Knitting Pattern Place Holders in this collection. I love the Hot Pinkness of this collection.   You should check out Knit Nicole Knit, she has some very nice things there including this lovely Fuschia Flower Earrings


I wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!  If you get to see your Mom, Hug her and tell her how much you love her.  If you live too far away, call her and tell her!  and if she is in Heaven like mine,  Tell her how much you miss her and  love her.  She will hear you....and then go hug someone else and tell them, because you never know if anyone else has told them....you can make someone's day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the features! Great mix of treasury themes and featured items.

    Don't forget to link up with me. :)
    http://www.randomcreativeart.com/2012/04/treasury-round-up-42912.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many wonderful treasuries! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,