pin it

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekly Treasury Round Up 5/26/2012

Well, the past week and a half has gone by in a flash.  I haven't blogged much, life sometimes gets in the way.  But I am back now and have much to share!  For one thing, I have been included in some great treasuries and I want to say thanks to those that included me and to share all the great stuff that is out there!  Hope everyone is having a nice 3 day weekend, and remember to take a moment to remember all those that have and are serving our country to keep us safe.

(All photos, treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.)

 

Color Inspiration

Edi included my Fishy Stitch Markers in this collection. I love the combination of the bright color in this collection.   You should check out memoriesforlifesb , she has a lot of personalized One-of-a-Kind Gifts for you and your loved ones! including this cool Mother's Day Photo Album Scrapbook

 

 

 

Let's Get Together and Knit



PointedNeedle included my Knitting & Crochet Pattern Place Holders in this collection. I love the combination of knitting ideas in this collection.   You should check out PointedNeedle, she has a lot of hand knitted items in her shop including these cute kid socks Toddler Girls Socks



color, glorious color!


Margaret included my Tulips - Wool Roving in this collection. I love the pretty spring colors in this collection.   You should check out SplendidLittleStars , she has a lot of hand dyed clothing and accessories
in her shop including these wild and cool wash clothes WASH CLOTHS



Thank you to everyone that included me in their wonderful collections.  I will be back to my regular blogging schedule now and will get out there and find some more wonderful stuff to share!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the treasuries! And thanks for featuring my Mother Scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,