pin it

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lileesgramknits.com Shop Update

 I have been dyeing all weekend and I have a pretty good sized amount of new items in the shop.  I also started a group on Ravelry (Lilee's Gram Knits).  If you don't know about Ravelry, I highly suggest you go take a Welcome to Ravelry Tour  It is one of the greatest websites I have ever found.  There is everything from Free Patterns, to databases to keep track of your stash, needles, etc to forums full of really nice, helpful people.  I hope you take a minute to check it out and join my group if you like.  I will be happy to help you with any questions  or tech support for your knitting, etc.

 If there is something you are looking for that I don't have in my shop, please just drop be a line or a note and let me know, what you would like to see, what you think, or just to say hi.  I would love to hear from you.

Update Collage



knitting yarns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,