pin it

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Knit Nite Wed

 It is Knit Nite again!  This has been a really fun week,  I got to play Bunko last night and I got the last Bunko, so I won a prize!  A little mini fountain for my desk!  It was so much fun, I haven't played in years.  Basically it is a simple dice game played with about 12 women, food and lots and lots of gossip!  A great time was had by all and Jessica was a great host!

I finished a pair of sock this week, which I haven't knitted in a while, in fact I haven't been knitting much, so that was a accomplishment and I got in some new fibers and yarn to dye...so next week will be all about dyeing!  Whoo Hoo



Well, enough chitter chatter from me.....onto Stuff for Knit Nite Wed.

(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.)

 

 

 

I hope you show these shops some love and find something you can't live without!  Have a great week!

knitting yarns

2 comments:

  1. Those socks look so cozy! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Knit Night sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,