pin it

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Talented Tuesday - Monicas Doll Designs

I would like you to meet Monica and her Etsy shop:  MonicasDollDesigns.


If you American girl dolls or other 18" doll and clothing and accessories for them. Then you will love the items at MonicasDollDesigns

Let's get to know MonicasDollDesigns and Monica:

What would you like us to know about you?
I would like you to include that I am a young Etsy shop owner

What prompted you to open an Etsy Shop?
Well, my friend Aaliyah kind of told me about it! And I thought maybe I can sell doll clothing and stuff like that!

How did you come up with your shop name?
I have 3 American girl dolls ( Monica's DOLL designs) And my name is Monica ( MONICA'S doll designs! ) And designs was just for fun!

How would you describe your shop?
Awesome , sweet and nice!

What inspires you?
My inspirations would be my dolls , Mom and Grandma!

Which item in your shop is your favorite to make/find? 
I like knitting doll scarfs!
 
If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what are the 3 crafty must haves?
I would NEED to have crochet hook, knitting needles , and yarn
  
Where else can we find you?
The only other place you can find me is My blog! ( might open a Facebook page )

Link to blog! monicasdolldesigns.blogspot.com/

Is there anything else you would like to share? 
I would like to share that i
I do custom orders!

~~~~

Thanks so much Monica .  It has been great getting to know you and discovering your shop and your lovely items.

Now please show Monica some support and let us know which of her pieces are your favorite from her shop! Oh...and go ahead and heart a few of her items along with her shop :)

Have a great week!





knitting yarns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.....your comment will show up soon,,,